Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soaking up the Golden Sun of Italy: the Vacation of a Lifetime


Guess where we're going for my birthday?!!!  This will be homebase for the next two weeks:  Fattoria le Sorgenti, a vineyard 20 minutes outside of Florence.  Glory. 

I was born in Genoa so in a way this is a type of homecoming though I was only a year when we left.  For the past five years, my parents and siblings and I have been dreaming about this Italy vacation and it is finally here! Fortunately, unlike some Europeans, the Italians adore children and I'm looking forward to seeing my children interacting with them.

Can't wait to tell you all about it when I come home: 
May 12th.


Summer Joy

1 comment:

Italy Vacation said...

Congratulations with your Italy vacation. I am sure you will have a blast!